IPC Consultation & Education
Webinars & Office Hours
- Analyze the fundamental components of a robust Infection Prevention and Control Program
- Interpret guidelines, regulatory requirements, and best practice literature for a successful application to the infection prevention program
- Utilize identified strategies to incorporate best practice into Infection Prevention programs
- Integrate Infection Prevention program data to target prevention and improvement strategies
- Combine knowledge acquired to enhance collaboration and teamwork within the healthcare system
All webinars will be held from 12pm – 1pm CST unless otherwise noted.
To register for the webinar series, click here.
|Fundamentals of a Successful Injection Safety Program
|Fundamentals of a Successful CAUTI Prevention Program
|Fundamentals of a Successful IPC Surveillance Program
|Fundamentals of a Successful SSI Prevention Program
|IPC Education & Training for Healthcare Professionals
February 15, 2024: Fundamentals of a Successful CLABSI Program
Our most recent “Behind the Mask” webinar was held on February 15th, 2024 and focused on Fundamentals of a Successful CLABSI Program. The objectives of this webinar focused on:
• Defining CLABSI and its relevance to an IPC program.
• Defining necessary elements of a CLABSI prevention program.
• Exploring roles and reporting structures to sufficiently report CLABSI data.
• Utilizing information presented to identify common gaps and opportunities for CLABSI prevention.
• Evaluating CLABSI prevention program to ensure alignment with regulatory requirements.
January 18, 2024: Fundamentals of a Successful IPC program
Our January 18th, 2024 webinar was the introductory webinar in the NEW webinar Series: Behind the Mask-Fundamentals of a Successful IPC program. Robust Infection Prevention and Control Programs are vital in ensuring that patients and healthcare workers are protected from harm and avoidable infections. In a healthcare landscape marked by evolving health challenges, stringent regulatory requirements, and overextended Infection Preventionists, this webinar aims to help IPs understand core principles and essential components of building a successful Infection Prevention Program while empowering IPs to apply identified topics to their practice.
Continuing Education Credits
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must:
- Pre-register in Zoom to attend this webinar
- Log in using the link created specifically for you by Zoom Webinar
- Participate in the entire learning activity
- Attendance will be verified by the organizers utilizing Zoom Attendance reporting
- If watching the webinar with a group, please enter in the chat to the host all names and emails for those attending.
- If you are joining only by phone, please email Ryan Draper at [email protected] after the webinar with your name, email, and phone number used to attend
- Within 1-2 business days, you will receive an email from UNMC with a link to claim credit
- Complete a brief CE registration for this activity
- Complete the online CE evaluation
- Save and print your certificate
Certificates are available up to 30 days post-activity upon completion of the CE evaluation. Please retain for your records and future reference.
Miss our past webinars? View the videos and slides here.
For CE Credit, please click the link under CE Info. PDF will download automatically. Within the PDF, you’ll find a “Claim Credit” link. Not all webinars are eligible for enduring CE Credit.